Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Stash


Not much sewing done this weekend!

In fact, I haven't sat down at the machine at all!

I spent most of Saturday at Patchwork House Market Day!

Besides selling off some of my stash I did a little spending too!



Don't you love this American Jane?

One half is woven in spots, the other in checks!

Two for one!

And the tape measures!


 And very good value!

This is about 45 inches, and cos all fabrics were 25% off, all it cost was just over $8!

I'm a girl who loves a bargain!



And I bought this from one of the other market girls who was off loading her stash!

I think I can see another quilt here - in brown and turquoise.

Such a pretty combo.

What are some of you favorite color combinations?

Have a happy day!

SUZ

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I have made two brown/turquoise quilts lately. I can see why you like the butterfly fabric so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...