Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sew Scraps Along!

I'm playing along with Jodi at Pleasant-Home.

See my link over there on the right.....

We are trying to use our scraps to make a quilt.


I've chosen pink, green (surprise, surprise!), orange, red and black.

I started off following her directions!



But as I found scraps of fabric which I really loved, usually only one little piece hiding amongst the

stash,

 I added them, even if it didn't follow the rules.


I know I'm having fun!

Which is the purpose of putting this quilt together- no rules!


It is going to be bright but it does feel good clearing out all those scraps!

Be sure to come back and visit in a few days -

I hope to have the top completed!


Have a happy day!

SUZ


2 comments:

Deanna said...

It will be wonderful! I look forward to seeing it develop.

Due to TOO many works in progress. And halloween costumes. and...well...you know...I am setting out this project. Thanks for sharing yours.

Leanne said...

I'm sure it will look divine when you have finished it so bright and cheery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...