Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Charming!

You meet the nicest people in blog and flickr land!

At least I do!

Flossybossy is a lovely lady I met on Flickr.



While there recently I happened to comment on someone else's photo and the charm she had 

attached, asking where she got it.

As it was a store in the USA,  I replied that I would need to pick some up the next time I was in the 

neighborhood! 

HA! As if!!!

Flossy saw my comment and......

What should arrive in my mail box this week!


The cutest little packet of charms!

What a lovely surprise that was after a horrid day at work!



Isn't this adorable!

I can't wait to use them!

So - from one Susan to another - THANK YOU!

And then another surprise arrived in the mail!


The cutest Christmas notepad from my bloggy friend Helen!

She has a lovely blog at Aunty Henny's


She won some Christmas fabric in an online quilt competition recently.

And this is what she's made-


This little girl is just adorable, isn't she?

I had a doll like that when I was young and she has red velvet coat like that-

My Mum made it.

Thank you Helen, you're the best!

And one more thing-


now that the dreaded school reports are almost finished I am committing to my


"TO-DO" list-


I am going to finish-


1. Pie and Tarts Quilt
2. Bind my Owl/ Star Quilt
3. Quilt my Pansy Quilt
4. Make one last Mariner's Compass Block


(kind of makes it real if I write it down!)

Then I might start some new things.

Have a great day!


SUZ

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...