Monday, December 27, 2010

As one year ends....

I feel it's about time to review one's achievements for 2010


These were the whole quilts which I finished.  The Pies and Tarts quilt hasn't been quilted yet and the 

Hearts & Homes was an 'old' top which I quilted on my new Juki this year.

I have included my Mariner's Compass in the next mosaic because it is still certainly a work in progress.


Ah! That's more like it.

Now I feel I have achieved something!

And 2 pincushions, 3 mug rugs and my Scrappy Quilt top are not included here!



Or the 6 or so tissue holders which were given to friends.

Oh, and the cushion cover too!!



Some of the best fun I had this year was by joining swaps via Flick'r.

I feel I have made new friends and the support out there is so encouraging and helpful!

I won a little giveaway, embroidered, paper pieced, foundation pieced, machine quilted, shopped on the 

internet for fabric and began my blog (Thanks Rita)!

And I've had so much fun doing it!!!!!!

Now it's time to think about what I want to make next year.

What are your plans for 2011?

SUZ

1 comment:

Colette said...

Wow you have made so many lovely things this year! And that quilt, second row right side) is especially FANTASTIC!!! Congrats on your feature on the Stash Manicure Banner! Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...