Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In the Pink!

Most of my real life friends will attest to my love of pink!

And it does seem to find its way into many of my crafting items....

So making this little quilt has been fun and made me happy!


I used some well-loved scraps from my stash....



And I think it has a vintage feel to it.  

I have made this Scrappy Stars pattern before,

in a large quilt for No.2 son's 18th birthday.


It is a great pattern constructed in rows, as you may be able to tell from the photo below.... 


(If you'd like a tutorial, let me know.)

I have added some simple stitching to both the white and large floral squares.

Then onto some straight quilting, binding....


and this little baby is off to her new home.

(I will be away on school camp in a few hours, so there won't be much blogging OR crafting going on for a little while.  See you back here in about a week!)

And in the meantime, you might enjoy this...


Happy sewing!

SUZ

4 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Gorgeous quilts & yes, i can see why you liked my pink giveaway, what is not to like about this amazing colour??!! Love Posie

Mary said...

Oh Suz! Your piecing is perfection! Pink and Vintage - there is nothing better...another fantastic quilt. Have fun on your camping trip!

BubzRugz said...

Love the quilt and I'd love to be able to get points to meet like that.... which means I would love a tutorial....
...as for Pink Panther... what a laugh - there was an old PP movie on this last weekend...
Hugz

Marie said...

Suz - this is lovely. I would like the tutorial on this one. Enjoy your week away - we'll still be here when you get back.

Hugs - Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...