Friday, March 18, 2011

My week in review...


Firstly, my Vintage Pink Scrappy Stars Mini is finished!


Finished off with some fairly simple machine quilting....


hand embroidery......


and my very own label!


Then it was on to Lynne's QAL.....

Wedges cut and sewn....



I think this looks better in real life.....

At least I hope so!

And finally a little secret sewing....


And these are just the scraps........


from these!!!

I hope to be able to share this with you really soon!

I hope you love it as much as I do....

Happy weekend....

Yippee!!!

SUZ

8 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Super cute scraps, only wonderful things can come from the sewing. Love Posie

Jan Maree said...

the pink quilt is really pretty - those scraps look enticing too.....

BubzRugz said...

such a lot of prettiness in your week.... I love them all...
Hugz

Coisas da Laura said...

I love it! And I read in a recent post that if anyone would like the pattern..*hands up*.
Could you teach me?
Hugs from Brasil.

Mary said...

Those scraps look fun!!! I already love the colors and the dots! And the 'vintage' quilt is very sweet. And then the QAL...you have been a busy girl ;) But it is the weekend {almost} time to kick up your heels!!!

Deanna said...

What a week! The embroidery really makes the stars shine!

Marie said...

Wow - so productive. Was all this in one day? Like the scraps - can hardly wait for the unveiling.

Hugs - Marie

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

What a great week! Love the pink quilt, so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...