Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saw/Sore!

(Warning- this post has nothing to do with patchwork

 but everything to do with 'Suz at play'!)

Our little cycling vacation is nearly over!

I have ridden over 200 kilometres in the last 6 days!


The cycling group after the Community Challenge- yes, we could still smile!

So I am a bit sore but a bit fitter too!

And for those interested (namely Rachael, Kirsty and Leanne), here's some 

of what we saw.....









No, not quite the Tour de France but a very well organised and friendly event!


Needless to say not much sewing has been happening!


I promise next time to have a bit more of my paper piecing project to share!

Happy days...

SUZ

15 comments:

Kathy said...

What great adventure! A great way to spend your break :) my biggest cycling challenge this week has been riding along the beach path to collect the papers each morning!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Yay!! Go Suz!!! Looking good in your nicks!! Thanks for the peloton and cycle shots. Looks like you had a great time!!

Larissa said...

Looks like you had a grand time!! Enjoy your time 'at play'!!

Mary said...

Looks like fun! And look at you - looking fit and good in those biking shorts!!! Woot!!! Good for you...but we are so glad you are back :)

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Excellent - glad you've been having fun xxx

Frances Leate said...

These are the fun adventures that will stay with you for a very long time. Take care.

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

Thanks! Nice to see what you saw as you got sore! Looks like you earned your glass of red.

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Oh I am sore just looking at that!! Doesn't help that I can't ride a bike!!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

I wish I had your energy. Looks like so much fun.

Selfsewn said...

Excellent Suz!
Enjoy the rest now!

Melody said...

Fantastic Suz. I really admire you.

Leanne said...

Wow, that is a long ride! Looks like you had excellent company and I hope you have a minute or two to rest up after that.

Carla said...

Congratulations! I'm very impressed!!

Leanne said...

Adelaide will return to it's sleepy self now the tour is over. It's a shame we could have caught up for a coffee perhaps next year.

Heather A said...

Very cool! I am both amazed and, possibly, inspired. I'll think about it while I wait for the snow to give way to better cycling weather.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...